A radiant lipstick with a high-performance formula. Le Satin glides on perfectly, stays on for hours and offers supreme comfort for your lips. ...
Need to make up your lips: here is the Absolution range
Just like the skin of your face, your lips are constantly exposed to the sun, wind, cold, pollution, and even dry air. When the seasons change and the air becomes colder or, on the other hand, warmer, it's quite common for the lips to become more sensitive. The lips don't have any sebaceous glands or sweat glands, which is why they're one of the parts of the face most prone to dryness and dehydration. And when your lips are not in tip-top condition, it becomes more difficult to make them look beautiful or apply lip makeup every day.
At Absolution, we wanted to provide a solution that was tailored to the needs of your lips. We wanted products that would not just care for the lips, but color them too, and that had unique, natural, certified-organic formulas. By joining forces with celebrity makeup artist Christophe Danchaud, our wish was granted! At the heart of all our lipsticks and our lip gloss lies a synergy of "clean" ingredients to protect and color the lips. There are no synthetic substances; all you'll find in our formulas are botanical oils and natural active ingredients that care for the lips, and make them feel better when they're feeling uncomfortable! Our Sweet & Safe lipstick range offers nine shades with vibrant colors, so there's always something to match your mood and desires. Natural formulas, beautiful colors, professional results... Conventional cosmetics are no match for Sweet & Safe!
We've selected an array of talented, gentle active ingredients to make your lips look beautiful, while restoring and maintaining their very fragile ecosystem.
- Almond oil. Very gentle, with a non-greasy, velvety feel. It rescues damaged skin, relieves itching and irritation, and stimulates skin repair
- Centella Asiatica. Known for its ability to increase the synthesis of collagen – an element that's essential for giving lips their natural volume.
- Beeswax. Rich in Vitamin A. Has natural hydrating, soothing and nourishing properties. Also acts as an effective shield against environmental aggressors.
- Shea Butter. Helps to fight skin aging, relieve itching, and care for the skin after long periods of sun exposure, which can also make the lips more sensitive.
- Argan oil. Rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Nourishes, regenerates, and restores suppleness to even the most undernourished lips.
- Jojoba oil. Helps to protect lips from drying out, strengthens the hydrolipidic film.
- Sunflower oil. Antioxidant, nourishing and soothing.
- Macadamia oil. Repairing.
We've also used Silica and Mica – two minerals that are ethically and sustainably sourced, and which have excellent, natural light-reflecting properties.
As for our lip product textures, you're spoilt for choice! There's a sorbet texture for a silky finish, a thicker texture for a semi-matte look, and a new hybrid, gloss-like texture. Which one tempts you the most? Or maybe you should just enjoy them all?