Mix & Match
The ritual for sensitive skin, prone to rosacea
- Remove makeup
- La Crème Douce Démaquillante cleanses, removes makeup, softens and restores... ever so gently and effectively! Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive, it promises a moment of soothing softness.
- Removes makeup
La Crème Douce Démaquillante
- Tone and regulate
- Morning + evening
- It is the guardian of your cutaneous ecosystem. It provides your skin with freshness, radiance and vitality, while optimizing its protective capacities and the effectiveness of your skin care products.
Out of stock
La Brume Systémique
- Deeply nourish
- Morning + evening
- La Crème Riche works to soothe and plump skin subjected to harsh environmental elements (cold, wind, pollution, etc.) and other stressors.
La Crème Riche
- Relieve skin reactivity
- Morning + evening
- The PAX face oil is a soothing blend of CBD, botanical oils and natural or organic extracts, which help to gradually normalize skin disorders. Finally make peace with your skin!
- Nourish and repair
- Once or twice a week
- A highly nourishing, repairing and soothing mask... Use as a "flash" treatment when your skin lacks comfort, or as a replacement for your night treatment once or twice a week.
Le Masque Riche Réconfortant
- An Obsidian face roller that helps to stimulate the lymphatic system and promote tissue drainage!
- Promotes drainage
Le Roll-On Drainant
What causes skin sensitivity?
In the last 30 years, the number of diagnoses of reactive and irritated skin has doubled, and it is now the second reason for dermatological consultations!
Why your skin is sensitive
Sensitive skin are characterized by a weakened hydrolipidic film, diffuse redness — especially on the cheeks, and sensory receptors that are very sensitive to external but also internal stimuli.
Irritating factors in your lifestyle
Pollution, stress, endocrine disruptors, junk food, excessively irritating cosmetics, over-cleansing of the skin… These are factors known to irritate the skin, therefore promote the appearance of redness and rosacea.
Rosacea is usually characterized by redness and vessels that seem "broken", generally on the nose and cheeks. A comprehensive approach is therefore essential to find the origin of the disorder and implement an effective protocol that will reduce inflammation through diet, stress management and lifestyle. Simultaneously, a gentle, soothing and balancing skincare routine is also a wise choice!
How to reduce rosacea on the face?
Whenever possible, avoid inflammatory factors that promote redness. Very spicy dishes, tobacco, coffee and alcohol are for example well known for aggravating rosacea and skin sensitivity. Certain cosmetic ingredients such as AHAs, alcohol (when present at the top of the INCI list) or even retinol are not recommended for skin with rosacea.
Under the effect of cortisol — one of the stress hormones, the skin loses its balance and the cells are more prone to oxidation. It is therefore important to learn to really breathe, take a step back in difficult circumstances, go to sleep before midnight because lack of sleep is an aggravating factor of stress, and above all, find a physical activity that makes you vibrate, one you will really enjoy practicing regularly. The serotonin released when exercise naturally lowers cortisol levels in the blood and contributes to healthier skin.
A skincare ritual made for your skin
At Absolution, we have developed effective treatments that are suitable for hypersensitive, reactive, irritated and rosacea-prone skin. Their natural ingredients are selected for their soothing, restorative and regenerating properties.
How to reduce redness on the skin
In addition to your anti-redness and inflammation skincare routine, you can put the odds in your favor by applying a few basic, very effective rules:
• Sensitive skin with rosacea is often prone to dehydration because the natural film that protects the skin is weakened, therefore allows the water present in the tissues to evaporate. Drink at least 1.5L of water each day, and at least 2L if you are pregnant or if you have an intense sports activity. If water seems a little boring to you, consider our infusions! Le BeauTea Anti-Soif Harmonisant is a good ally for a rested and glowing complexion.
• SPF: if the sun rays are essential to synthetize vitamin D, too much of it can be very damaging for the skin (from premature skin aging to skin cancer). When the sunny days come, apply a daily SPF and avoid exposing yourself during the hottest hours of the day.
Do you need a new tailored routine? Or simply want to make sure you are using the right skincare?
Our skin quiz only takes 3 minutes!