15 ml/0.5 Fl. Oz
Le Booster PROTECTION is formulated to boost your skin's immune system, strengthen and protect it against the main skin-aging factors (UV rays, pollution, cigarette smoke, fatigue, stress). Loved by skin that's easily upset. (Previously named La Solution + PROTECTION).
Thermus Thermophilus , Echinacea and Edelweiss
99% natural origin, 68% organic
FREE OF: PEGs, PHTALATES, MINERAL OILS, GMOs, AND SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES.
Natural and organic cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at https://cosmetics.ecocert.com.
We have also added
Thanks to a blend of 12 botanical extracts, Le Booster PROTECTION acts like a real shield and works to protect your skin against external AND internal stresses while helping to boost its immune defenses. Over time, your skin's ability to adapt is improved and its balance stabilized.
Specially formulated for easily upset skin:
Le Booster PROTECTION is 99% natural and 68% organic. Among its amazing ingredients, you'll find:
- Thermus Thermophillus: this bacteria (a healthy one!) lives in the sea, at a depth of over 2 km, and boasts exceptional self-protection abilities, which enable it to survive in a particularly harsh environment. It works to protect the skin against external aggressions;
- Aloe Vera, used to heal wounds and to combat cellular aging. It contains over 99% water. The remaining 1% is a very potent synergy of 12 vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E...) but also numerous minerals, trace elements and amino acids;
- Maca, rich in vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and flavonoids. It is known for its invigorating, revitalizing and anti-stress properties;
- Edelweiss, rich in antioxidants and chlorogenic acid. It has exceptional anti-free radical and remineralizing properties, and acts on firmness by maintaining skin's elasticity and tone;
- Echinacea, for its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and soothing properties;
- Avocado Oil, nourishing and antioxidant;
- Rosemary and Fine Lavender hydrosols, with astringent properties;
- Olive Leaf extract, rich in antioxidants;
- Royal Jelly, bursting with amino acids, which helps to even out and revitalize the skin and promotes skin resilience;
- Soothing Verbena and Wild Chamomile essential oils;
- Repairing Olibanum Resin;
- Antioxidant Vitamin E.
Use it as a serum, before your cream, or mix it with your Absolution cream to tailor your skincare to your needs. Simply mix one drop of the Booster with one dose of your cream directly on the top of the dispenser, then apply.
If you skin is very irritated, we recommend starting with La Cure Peau Calme (15-day soothing treatment) and then following with Le Booster PROTECTION.
INGREDIENTS (Y024.02) : AQUA ( WATER), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA WATER*, LIPPIA CITRIODORA LEAF WATER*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF WATER*, ALCOHOL**, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, THERMUS THERMOPHILLUS FERMENT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT*, ROYAL JELLY*, GLYCERIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, XANTHAN GUM, LEVULINIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER*, HYDROLYZED LEPIDIUM MEYENII ROOT**, MALTODEXTRIN**, SODIUM LEVULINATE, ECHINACEA PURPUREA EXTRACT*, LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM EXTRACT*, BOSWELLIA CARTERII OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHEROL, ORMENIS MULTICAULIS OIL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRAL***, LINALOOL***, LIMONENE***, GERANIOL***
* Ingredients from organic farming
** Made using organic ingredients
*** Natural constituents of essential oils
99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin 68% of the total ingredients are from organic farming